Monday, April 6, 2009

Days and Days

It has been almost two months. Things have been very hectic and I've been doing good to actually make it to my bed before I fall asleep. Qadira is working hard to make sure all of us are here. It's odd to see all the heads of the respective clans here on Belarus. Every one has their own agenda as to why they are here. The last ones to arrive will be Xervia and Acide, both are days away on the other side of the galaxy attending to business. I have never met Acide and am anxious to see what she is like.

I've been keeping my distance from him. He seems rather leery of everyone. I don't know if it is because of his injuries or something else. It's difficult for me to have to be a totally different person around everyone. Sometimes I feel like I'm slipping into my roll a little too easily. Especially since Qadira seems to enjoy making me punish Sentinels for the slightest infraction.

I was able to find a hidden file in one of the backup storage servers that is all about him. It is really quite amazing that he is even alive. I'll go into more detail at a later time. I have to go now. She's calling me on the vidcom. Hopefully, I will get some more time to myself in the future, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment