Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 2

Things have been interesting. Woke up this morning only to realize I'm still on ship time and no one else would be up for several hours. So I took the opportunity to wander around a bit. This place never seems to sleep and I'm finding the Sentinels might be a bit of a distraction. Or at least a useful way to cement my personna. They seem a bit wary of me, which I find amusing.
I found out that Yuoli is here. I'm excited to go see her. I haven't seen the healer in almost a year. Not since the last gala. I'm sure she's got lots of interesting things to tell me. She might even know something about him.
I have to meet with Qadira today and I am not looking forward to that. She and I have never been the best of friends and now I have to appease her in anyway I can. I just hope that my shields hold. She's notorious for digging for information with out permission. If she wasn't one of the Elite she probably would have been locked up as a psyvamp. I'm twitching just thinking about it. I hope our Queen is right about doing this. I really do.
It's raining again. I wish it would have been clear so I could see the mountians. All I got to see yesterday as I came in for my landing was fog and the landing zone once I got close enough. Nothing like flying by your sensors alone to give you a thrill. I hear this place, the Fall Manor is rather imposing yet beautiful and I'm actually looking forward to seeing it in the daylight. I'm looking forward to seeing the autumn as well. I've been told it's quite beautiful.
Only one more day before he gets back!

No comments:

Post a Comment